One of the great joys of the work we do is introducing new patients to the dispensary. Some are experienced medical cannabis consumers who’ve visited other locations in Massachusetts and beyond, while many are witnessing cannabis in a retail setting for the very first time. Whether experienced or not, one thing we know every patient cares about is getting the best medicine for their health needs and the best value for their money. With that in mind, we hope you’ll enjoy the following tips on how to have a great experience when visiting the dispensary.
1. Check the menu ahead of time: Providing patients with the variety and quality they expect means that our selection changes frequently. This helps ensure that we’re only featuring fresh, artisanal cannabis products. Knowing what’s on today’s menu gives you a chance to read about new products ahead of time and come up with a back-up plan if one of your favorites is out of stock. If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, chances are we have another option that you’re going to like.
2. Research cannabis genetics: Most patients have a handful of go-to strains for treating their symptoms. To further enhance your experience, take a few minutes to learn the genetic history of your favorites.This knowledge will take you beyond just basic strain names and help you identify common themes that determine which products really meet your needs. You might discover that a new strain has similar genetics to an old favorite of yours, giving you a helpful clue that it’s worth trying. The history of modern cannabis genetics is a fascinating story that will empower any cannabis consumer who wants to know about their medicine.
3. Ask for staff recommendations: The sales staff spend all day talking to patients about what’s hot on the menu. When they’re not behind the counter, they might be in back packaging the latest products and getting the first look at the new arrivals. If you’re seeking insight beyond just the product names listed on the menu, your sales associate is here to help.
4. Have a spending plan: Knowing what you’re able to spend and planning a purchase that works for your budget will help you save time at the counter.
5. Time your visit: As always, we welcome patients any time during business hours, but if you’re looking to beat the lines, it helps to plan ahead. Keep in mind that we’re usually busiest during lunchtime and the last hour or two before we close. We also see more guests around the beginning of the month, the end of the week, and the days leading up to holidays and long weekends. If you’re hoping to avoid the crowd, timing is everything.
6. Check for specials: Patriot Care offers a variety of specials and promotions to show our appreciation and help you get the best value out of your medical cannabis card. Don’t forget to check your email, as well as our website, Facebook, and Twitter for the latest offers.
7. Read our blog: Our menu is a good place to start learning about our products, but it only scratches the surface. Our blog, Cannabis 101, provides detailed strain reviews, upcoming product introductions, emerging scientific research, and numerous tips and strategies for enhancing your experience with medical cannabis. We’re producing new and original content for you every week, so if you’d like to read more articles like this one, you’ll find them here.
8. Join PSC Platinum: All patients are automatically enrolled in our Patient Supported Cultivation program that earns you $5 back for every $100 you spend, but PSC Platinum is even better. For only $100 per year, you’ll receive a complimentary gram every month of a featured strain from our cultivation center. The value is over $200 and the variety will give you a chance to sample some of the best flowers in Massachusetts at an unbeatable discount. Just ask at the counter and we’ll get you signed up right away. The first gram is yours the day you join.
Thanks for reading and please let us know what else we can do to make your visits with Patriot Care satisfactory every time. Our team is proud to do the work we do and we know it’s only possible through your continued support and participation. Our journey has been both challenging and rewarding and we’re always looking for ways to improve our products, upgrade our services, and provide better care to everyone we meet along the way.